Gotcha Prime Lens

Bought our second camera lens today, so happy! I never thought I could buy another lens but glad James and I saved some money for this lens that I had been dreaming of - Prime Lens .

This is not a brand new lens though, bought it second hand from Istorya.net. Original price was Php 4900 and we bought it for Php 3800. The lens was still a month old, the seller even gave us the UV filter it came with and another CPL filter with a hood too!

Thanks to Istorya.net and for the seller who was not late!

And here are my first shots without PP editing:
my palm pre plus
my lens cover
Another view 


Pin It!

1 Comment to “Gotcha Prime Lens”

  • Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as
    long as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
    My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users
    would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here.

    Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!
    Feel free to visit my weblog ; jeopardy template

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment