I Love These Games

My routine had a total make over right after I moved to a new apartment. While I would always stay home after work before, now things had definitely changed and this is due to some activities added in my weekly routine, thanks to my work best buddies.

It has been a month since my work shift started at four in the morning. I love this schedule due to the fact that I can sleep the whole night and wake up at three. Grateful that I have our new baby Mia to get me to work much faster than before when I was still commuting. She lets me save an hour time of transportation.
Aside from these, every Friday afternoon at two o’clock, we have this badminton session with the work buddies. Tanya, Darwin, Dhory and Catherine are my team mates before with my previous account and had been my badminton buds too. We play every week at Patt’s located in Cabangcalan Mandaue City for Php 50 unli-play ( unlimited play) until five in the afternoon.


During Sundays, we have another game session for Lawn Tennis and this is one great challenge that all of us are still going through right now. While Tanya and her bf are both good at it, James and I are still struggling with the game. I have an experience with it since my father is a lawn tennis player years ago and I was used to go with him on Sunday afternoon to be their ball-girl (somebody who picks up the ball for the players) and I was paid before per game set. But sad to say I never really played it until a month ago. Glad Tanya is there to help us out. Three weeks ago when we first started playing, the tennis balls had gone out of the court a lot of times. But today, we are showing some enhancement because the balls rarely go outside the court anymore. We can consider it as an achievement.
What I really like about playing these kinds of games is the fact that I can sweat out. I have all the days in a week to just sit down and talk to our customers and so grateful we have time to release some stored fats away from our bodies and exercise even for just a couple of hours.

How about you? What are the sports that interest you?



Pin It!

1 Comment to “I Love These Games”

  • With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of
    plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd definitely appreciate it.
    My blog : Olejki eteryczne sklep

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment