Chinese Dragon Bit Me at Ding Qua Qua

ding qua qua JY Lahug Cebu
For our wave 60 team’s anniversary we decided to dine at Ding Qua Qua in JY Square Lahug. I haven’t heard much about it though but basing on its name, I can tell that it is a dimsum kind of eatery and I was not wrong.

Ding qua qua opens at six in the evening and closes at ten every day, buffet costs you Php 210 without drinks. You can order bottomless drinks for only Php 45 and they also have their milk tea for Php 45 too!

The food was not that extraordinary actually, in fact I only ate what I had on my plate and didn’t go for another round anymore. The milk tea had made me full after eating all of the orient pearls on it. But for a buffet meal at Php 210, it is all worth it.

I was attracted by the wall painting of the famous Great Wall of China and how the lights added nice effect to the ambiance.


ding qua qua JY Lahug Cebu

Food below:
ding qua qua JY Lahug Cebu
Siomai with quail eggs
ding qua qua JY Lahug Cebu
Lechon Kawali
ding qua qua JY Lahug Cebu
Patatim
ding qua qua JY Lahug Cebu
Buchi
ding qua qua JY Lahug Cebu
Cucumber Salad
ding qua qua JY Lahug Cebu
Dalandan Chillers
I also met a dragon at Ding qua qua but I never had the chance to get its name because he just bit me right away.
ding qua qua JY Lahug Cebu


2/F JY Square
Lahug, Cebu City
(032) 231-2397, 231-0111


Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment