A Night at Star City

I was still a little girl of six or seven when I last entered a carnival and rode the Ferris wheel. I can barely remember what happened to me at that time when I was in it but I think I threw up which caused me to become afraid of those kinds of rides. I had never ever ridden any other rides until we visited Star City in Manila. The plan was to go to Enchanted Kingdom which was way popular than Star City. But because of the location we opted to just go to Star City instead.

All of us were doubtful to go since my cousin who is working in Manila mentioned that only those who are wearing shoes can go inside, good thing it wasn't the case. We were staying in one of our relatives in Marikina so it took us almost an hour to reach the place. Our stomachs were all hungry so we decided to just pay the entrance fee first then eat. There were dining area and some fast food restaurants inside so food were not a problem. We dined at Chowking and so we started with our rides at almost seven evening.

We have kids and oldies with us so we need to consider them when it comes to the rides we choose. But then we learned that the management won't allow us to pay a one ride only, the minimum purchase should be three and so we ended buying the Ride All You Can worth 340, it should have been 400 but since we already paid the entrance fee of Php 60. We started with the Grand Carousel first for my niece, while we were dining at Chowking, Aiesha was staring at the ride the whole time, she was begging me to and I can feel her want to get a ride on it.
Then we went into the Pirate Adventure. It was just a five to seven minutes ride on a woody container which can take three persons on flowing water while inside a pirate inspired tunnel. It has sound effects and all, the mannequins were moving and at some point you can be scared with them. I guess I saw jack sparrow inside.

I just rode one greatly exciting, highly breathtaking and over exhilarating ride called Star Frisbee. It was so far the scariest ride I have ever ridden my whole life and I guess I won't be riding any other thrill ride ever and because of that, this experience deserves its own post. I will post it as fast as I can, promise. I am going to show you the video too!
Just for the niece! Dragon Express...!!!
Fun City...
Most of the rides I had then after were for family or children rides like the Magic Forest Ride, Rodeo, Red Baron, Dragon Express, Viking Ship and my niece just had the best of her time at the playground or called Fun City. She needed companion inside so I came with her. She had hundred slides at the plastic-made slides and wouldn't want to stop. It was almost ten yet she doesn't want to go home yet. She enjoyed there a lot, I mean a lot!
More Fun in Star City
It is much advised to go there as early as possible to avail all the rides, as for us, since we arrived late, we had just enjoyed some of them but nonetheless, it was the best night of my Manila Trip.

Go here to check the Rides and Attractions as well as the height restrictions in Star City.

Check out my other Manila Trip posts:



Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment