People Eating Brains?


Almost choke up when I saw this video clip posted in Facebook earlier today. I thought only zombies eat brains but I was totally wrong. Heard of this thing when I was in college but never had seen those gross pictures 'til today. I can't imagine them chewing those tiny baby body parts and say it has cured their diseases or even help for their sexual life. These people might be disturbed or has this kind of sickness. They had been aborting and killing those little angels for their own consumption. I can't stand seeing all those photos and I can't stand imagining those mothers who had let this unfortunate event. Someone must act for this cruel-some act, how could they do this?







What is happening to the world now? God, may your goodness bring repentance to this people.

Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment