Another Jadestar Experience


What's so nice about my trip back to my homeland today was that I only had to spend a hundred bucks for the ship fare on my way to Tubigon from cebu and 90 bucks to Tagbilaran. I met mom at the city and she paid for my fare going to guindulman. I had an instant 50% discount for my fare. Jadestar Shipping had a php 100 promo today and I found myself lucky for this.

Here are some of the photos I have taken during my land travel from Tubigon to Tagbilaran City.


Tricycle lane waiting for passengers to ride on by. In the provinces like Bohol, tricycles are the basic means of transportation. I was surprised because the minimum fare there is Php 8 while Cebu City is Php 7.50.


So glad I was able to get this photo while the van was already running. This is Tubigon's local Catholic Church.


One of the beautiful rice fields in Tubigon, Bohol. The truth is, if you go and tour around Bohol, awesome and pretty rice fields will be set in front of your eyes. This one is just an example of it.


Sorry for the color, I had edited it using a template Action in photoshop. Tubigon Port had improved! There are street lights lined up on the middle of the port street. This will look pretty nice at night I bet.

It was already late when I reached Tagbilaran City and so, I never had enough time to tour the area. I only had to go to National Bookstore in Island City Mall to buy a gift wrapper for my brother Jonas' wedding gift and I found this book entitled "Pera na Hindi Bitin" by Eduardo Roberto Jr. When I saw the booklet near the cashier, I thought of James and so I immediately bought it right there and then.


Hope he will like it. Let's see if I could read it first before he does. 


xoxo,

Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment