I'm A Day Dreamer


Basically daydreamer because those dreams I have at night are like short term memories. Once I open my eyes, they seem to pop like bubbles. They seem like brain synapses collapsing right there and then once reality bites in. That's why, I love to daydream because I consider those as the living ones. The dreams I dream to pursue and dreams I have the urge to realize one day.

When I'm in the laundry, in the sink washing the dishes, even when I'm riding a PUJ or even watching the hours pass away, these are the things I clearly see and "hopely" be able to see in the near future.

I dream of green trees wherever I go, though it's on a city or in a park. I dream of those lovely green shade and dream that I am sitting under it reading a story book with the children of my future children. I dream of a happy contented life together with the love of my life and the fruits of our love living in our dream house. I dream of helping my parents and relatives financially, emotionally and spiritually. I dream of everyone I met smiling vigorously, helping each other generously and living optimistically. You see? I just dream about a green, peaceful and Godly earth.

I also want to share this song I truly love and enjoy listening to up til now. A song entitled "Imagine" by John Lennon. And my favorite line is:

♪♫ You may say, I'm a dreamer...
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday, you'll join us.
And the world will live as one.

I believe that there are more than one dreaming about a peaceful and yet contented world for our next generation.

P.S. 
This post has been shared for Roy Paran's Share a dream blog contest which I learned from April's blog. Hope lady luck is on my side! To learn more about the contest, click here!

Thanks to the sponsors!







xoxo,


Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment