Design Your Dell Inspiron R Switch Lid Contest


When I learned about this contest currently running in Facebook, I immediately opened my Adobe Photoshop and started designing. My laptop has stopped working and I badly need a new one since I am just lending my brother's Dell Inspiron. I love to have one as well so I grabbed this opportunity and I know I can't really have it at hand without your help so I am knocking at your kind heart today. This would only take at most five minutes to do actually. Here are the things you need to do:


1. Like Dell's official Facebook Fan page here.
Log in to use the app
Click allow to give Dell permission...
Join...

2. Fill up Registration Module on the content tab application with "Name", "Address", "Email Address", "Contact Number", "Date of Birth".

3. If you want to also join, you can download the Blank Dell Inspiron R laptop SWITCH lid template and design it using any photo editing software tool. The theme of the design should be "Christmas-Inspired.

4. Upload your design and share. Reminder: All photos that will be uploaded should be in JPEG format as Facebook requires and with a maximum file size of 100kb.

5. This is the most important thing, look for my design, refer to the photo above and click vote.

Contest will run from November 5 to December 15, 2011.

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks and more power!



Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment