Juan To Treat Go Cebu Pacific Seat Sale!


Hear ye! Hear ye!

It's Juan To Treat sale! Ninety percent discount to all destinations for August 1 of 2012 to March 31 of 2013 on Cebu Pacific Air!

To all travelling dorks out there, this is your time to book all the destinations you want for this year and the next year to come. You might want to spend your birthday in Bohol, or your or your anniversary in Palawan or might as well spend the entire Christmas vacation outside the country! You gotta get those tickets right away!

As for me, my family will be attending a cousin's wedding in Manila on September and I had been eyeing on seat sales since January. I had jumped for joy when I received the notification about the seat sale.




Immediately, I opened my browser and navigate through cebupacificair.com. Wow, no lags! I bet only some are aware yet of the sale, by the way, I booked my tickets at two in the morning.

Smooth and hassle-free! I was able to get eleven bookings for today bound for Cebu to Manila on September even without a credit card!

Book now!

See how I paid my tickets online without the use of a credit card. You simply need your BDO debit card enrolled to BDO's internet banking. For details on how to get your account enrolled, click here.


Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment