Pizza Time at Da Vinci's

A new mall named Shopwise has opened just a small walk from where I am staying. They labeled it as Cebu's new value shopping capital and so James and I decided to step in last night, we just arrived from Bohol via Oceanjet. The travel was kinda delayed since the vessel arrived a bit late, both of us were hungry and Da Vinci's Pizza was inviting.

The Da Vinci's actually famous with white sauce pizzas but we ordered the cheapest one which is the Hawaiian Pizza, we choose to take out the 12" so we can also share it with the others at the apartment. I noticed that the pizza has not that many pineapples in it though there were a lot of meat and cheese. I like it more than Greenwich' Hawaiian pizza. I will surely buy one next time, maybe I will get to order their best seller.





Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment