See You Soon City of Gentle People

Gener Gener go away come again another year, little Jean wants to travel!

Yeah it's August and last year, James and I went to Dumaguete City for our third year anniversary celebration. This year, we are again gonna go back to the city I fell in love with. Tanya, my good friend will be going home for her nephew's first birthday celebration and we are gonna be tagged along too though James, Darwin and I will be going on Saturday while Tanya is going tomorrow.

I am quite excited about this trip because we are going with our own Baby Mia. This will be our first long trip together and we are gonna cross seas so it's really adventurous.


So, I wish Gener's done with our country so we can go on the road without worries at all. I don't want to travel while the weather's not good, so Gener, please go away.

Tanya suggested that we visit some tourist spots in the province so I have my camera gears all prepared for this event! I hope our friends, Dhory, Cathy and Carlo can come along too!




Pin It!

2 Comments to “See You Soon City of Gentle People”

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment