My Second Christmas Eve at the Office

12:00 midnight, a few fireworks lit up the sky, most people have already lighten up their firecrackers and are preparing their "noche buena" with their respective families, girls blowing the paper horns bought by their fathers while boys were enjoying the cracks of the street firecrackers. Mothers were busy in the kitchen with the ham and some desserts while fathers attending to their children. Lolo and lolas are sitting while looking at the window, smiling while trying to remember their old days when they also had been this young. There were bands roaming around making noise and singing carols in exchange of candies but they expect to receive pennies. Some grown ups are also singing carols but they are quite different with the young ones, they have a introduction addressing to the home's owner. They give envelopes and the home owner puts bills on the envelope. Different systems but has the same goal.

I am sitting on a soft comfy chair, listening to the firecrackers, looking at a bright monitor, updating my Facebook status to: "work mode, Merry Christmas to all I love out there"

Damn! I have work on Christmas Eve, this is my second Christmas eve here in the office, I miss going out during Christmas eve and play with my siblings. Organize games with the neighborhood children and give gifts to my Godchildren. I miss those times wishing I could do that again in the future.

Anyway, I can still make up for Christmas day since my two day vacation leave had been approved! Thanks to OMD, Lovelyn!

I am quite excited for this work shift to end since I will be going home to my family and spend the rest of the day at home. The best thing here is that I will be out of work for six days! wohoo... longest vacation ever! Though I can't spend the new year with my family, it's okay since I had spent almost a week with them and I can sleep til dawn there on my own bed.

Can't wait!!!
|†|…………………….✰
|†|…………………….▲
|†|…………………..☼☼
|†|……………… …*•♥•*
|†|………………..*♥♀ ♂♥*
|†|………………*♥•►◄••♥*
|†|……………*♥☺▬♥▬☺♥*
|†|………….*♥•♥▬#♠♥▬♥*♥*
|†|…………*♥♫♥▬♫♥ ♥♫▬♥♫*
|†|……..*♥☺♥☺♥♫*♣♥♫♥☺♥♥*
|†|…..*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥☺♥♫♥☺♥♫♣♥♥*
|†|….*♥♥☺♣♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♫ ♥♣☺♥♥*
|†|…………………….▓█
|†|…………………….▓█
|†|...….………….๑۩۞۩๑
◄██▓░❤•MERRY CHRISTMAS•❤­ ­
 
Weeh! I got my Christmas tree up here! Merry Christmas Every one!!!
 

Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment