My Cutie Sid Purse

Hi guys!!! Today, James and I went to downtown to deposit an amount of money in the bank and then after made some window shopping. We came into Hundred Islands, it is a kind of store which sells China made products and mind you guys, those stuffs they're selling are super cheap, just make sure to choose the one with the best quality though. So we went in and surprisingly, I found this really cute stuff toy, at first I thought it was a stuff toy but later found out it is a purse. 

So guys, I would like you to meet my new friend Sid, yes he is the ground sloth you have seen in all three Ice Age films. 


He was portrayed as clumsy and fast-talking. If you can remember the first film, he accidentally starts a fire in the first film and learns how to do it properly towards the end; he also shows this skill in the second film. He can carry a stick. In the third film, he adopts a trio of Dinosaurs, and is forcibly taken to the underground dinosaur land by their mother, requiring the others to come and save him.


As I have mentioned, I thought it was a stuff toy but found out its actually a purse. Check out when he was still in the plastic:




Guess how much it was? Well, I just purchased it for only Php 128.00. At first, I thought it was expensive if you'll gonna consider its quality and the presentation. So without a doubt, I paid for me to get it.

 


Just wanna share what the tag shows for all the customer:


Just like a purse with a holder, you can use it like this:


Weeeh! From now on, I'm gonna bring you wherever I go Sid. Hugs!!!

Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment