Help Sendong's Victims


I bet you have heard of what our fellow Filipinos from Iligan, Cagayan De Oro and Dumaguete are experiencing right now. I know you have watched, read or even heard of advertisements or postings about helping our brothers and sisters. I don't want to post pictures that may make us cry but I would like you to know that our kababayans are in deep need right now. 

Sendong had caused flash floods which had taken hundreds of lives and had left bruises, scars and wounds to those family members who lost loved ones. I believe that there is a reason why this had happened, I strongly believe that God has seen all these things and He is faithful enough to heal those wounds and give us hope.


This post is actually a way for me to help the people of Iligan, CDO and Dumaguete. I hope that anyone who had read this can share what ever they can in kind or monetary, big amount or small. Let us be one for this.
There are thousand ways of helping our fellow kababayans. Below are just some of them that I know, I believe there are still lots of ways.

1. SMS
The easiest and most convenient way for me. Here's how: 
For Globe subscribers:
via SMS, c/o Red Cross – text RED <amount> and send to 2899 – valid donation amounts are P5, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 and 1000 (For ex, RED 10). Transaction is free.
via GCASH, text DONATE<space><amount><space><MPIN><space><REDCROSS> and send to 2882

For Smart subscribers:
via SMS, c/o Red Cross – text RED <amount> and send to 4143 – valid donation amounts are P10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500, 1000 (For ex, RED 10).

2. Paypal/Credit Card
This is I believe the universal way because anyone over the world as long as he/she has a paypal account can sure give. 
Iligan Bloggers Society means, visit this link.

3. Sectors.
700 Club Operation Blessing, visit the site here.
LBC, they are shipping the donations for free. You can drop your donations at all branches nationwide or call hotline 632-8585-999.

For all others, click here.

There are still many ways to give, please take a little step to do so.

May God bless those whose who had given their time, money and effort for this cause.

This Christmas all I want is for those victims in Iligan, CDO and Dumaguete to manage a smile in the midst of this sorrowful event. May the Lord Jesus Christ comfort them and give them joy.

Pin It!

3 Comments to “Help Sendong's Victims”

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment