Cebu Blog Camp 2011 - I Must!

I have finally decided! I am going to Cebu Blog Camp 2011 next week and I am excited for it. So this will be my first ever Blog Camp and to give you an idea what it is all about: 

cebu blog camp's logo
The Cebu blog Camp  is an event organized annually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement which is the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards Inc. which has been running for already four years. This is the largest gathering of bloggers in Cebu.

So to note, this is the largest gathering of bloggers in Cebu, wow! I can imagine hundreds if not thousands of blogger heads on May 28, 2011.

Since I this is my first, here are my top five reasons why I love to be a part of it:

1. This is actually the major reason. Just a few minutes ago, I found out that Robbie of theCreativeDork is joining the said event. Well, I am just a fan and have been following his blog and twitter! And Tumblr too. I can't just let this opportunity of meeting him in person and of course, wishful that we can have a photo together as a souvenir.

2. While reading through Robbie's post about the event, there are actually topics in the event which are sweet to my ears like the Photography 101, Travel 101, Social Media Marketing 101 and Food & Restaurant Review 101. I can't just miss Photography 101.


3. I guess this is the right time for me to fellowship with those bloggers out there. I need to expose myself with something like this and the event would be my starting vessel for me to make it happen. And oh! Did I say it's for FREE? *wink*

4. The event can't be missed because I am in Cebu and that the event will be held in the Sacred Heart Center, just a fifteen minute ride from my place.  For my first Blog Camp, this is just the place and perfect time since coincidentally, my one day vacation leave was approved for that specific day! Woohoo!

5. Ahm... And of course, I never realized until I visited the Cebu Blog Camp's site that they actually have big time sponsors. And speaking with big time sponsors, there might be big time freebies and souvenirs which will be given at the event. Hopefully, Miss Lady Luck would be at my side so I can get one of those stuffs, if there will be.

Speaking about sponsors again, here's the complete list:

THE CEBU BLOG CAMP 2011

is co-presented by

       
Bronze Sponsors
 Media and Institution Partners
Official Web Browser
Official TV Media Partner
Official Online Print Media
Official Photo-Social Media Partner

DONOR

Academy for International Culinary Arts


I am kicking up right now and had already marked my calendar for the 28th of May. See yah all Cebu bloggers and specially, see yah Robbie! 

*excited*,

Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment