Three .infos For The Grabs

I want to set a customized domain name for my tumblr account, however, I haven't found any means of getting one yet. My site's domain was a gift from my boyfriend, James and it would be too much if I would ask for more. So when I knew that Irish Ibanez is giving away three .info domain names to celebrate her new domain, 500+ tumbr followers and 1k+ twitter followers, I joined the contest right away. See details:


i decided to cancel my mini-giveaway because Quirkypedia StyleHub isn’t responding. But to make-up for it and since i have a new domain, I WILL HOLD A DOMAIN CONTEST INSTEAD. all entries from the cancelled giveaway are NOT forfeited.
PRIZES:
3 custom domain (1 .info domain for each winner)
CONTEST DURATION:
Contest is open until June 11.

DRAW DATES
  • MAY 28
  • JUNE 4
  • JUNE 11
HOW TO JOIN:
  • link (irishibanez.info) on your blog = 2 points (optional)
  • link (weheartlove.net) on your blog = 2 points (optional)
  • follow (http://sweet-antidote.com) on tumblr = 2 points (optional)
  • reblog this contest = 2 points (optional)
  • tweet about this contest = 1 point (each tweet)
winners will be chosen using RANDOM.ORG



You can also visit her sites at: 

Enjoy!

xoxo, 

Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment