Twitter is Now on My Desktop


I have been on Twitter for quiet awhile at least a year actually but I rarely tweet about my daily routines like those celebrities do, I only opens and tweet whenever I like it or if there's a photo I would like to share to everyone on my network. But recently, after adding up a twitpic gadget in my blog, I somehow was encouraged to tweet as long as I have something to share about.

Usually, I would go to Twitter's site to tweet but I found it too time consuming. Come to think of it, you have to enter first its site link on the URL box in Chrome or in Firefox, whichever browser is your favorite then log in to the site, if you entered your password incorrectly then you will need to reenter it again (redundant right?). So then I thought I need to get a new Twitter app now on my desktop. I have one before I format my notebook and had forgotten about adding it back for almost a year already (super sad!). But anyways, I googled the best app for my pc and found Mashable's head-to-head twitter desktop app winner ,Tweetdeck.


What's so nice about it aside from the fact that it works like your desktop social dashboard is that you can, well just please read through: 

♥ Update Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Google Buzz and Foursquare
♥ Take advantage of an increased Twitter API rate
♥ Retweet Twitter style - or your style
♥ Check-in to Foursquare direct from the client
♥ Manage conversations with @replies and direct messages
♥ See what's hot with Twitter Trends and TwitScoop
♥ Integrated LinkedIn for your professional contacts
♥ View YouTube videos within TweetDeck, and record and share video clips though TwitVid
♥ Manage multiple Twitter accounts easily
♥ Locate your friends
♥ Send longer messages through our new Deck.ly service 
♥ Use our scheduling feature to check-in or send a tweet in the future
♥ Organize and update Facebook with TweetDeck
♥ Follow topics in real-time with saved searches, editable from within the column
♥ Add, create and manage Twitter Lists
♥ Use the Global Filter to remove unnecessary tweets by account, service or hashtag
♥ Preview short URLs from the comfort of TweetDeck
♥ Easily see who's following you
♥ Use your TweetDeck Account to add all of your social network accounts in one go
♥ Add networks that use a compatible Twitter API, like WordPress and Tumblr
♥ Keep your TweetDeck safe with sync and back-up
♥ Avoid Twitter spam with TweetDeck’s spam button
♥ Share and view photos with support for Flickr, Twitgoo and mobypicture
♥ Keep your finger on the pulse with MySpace
♥ Use keyboard shortcuts to speed up your messaging
♥ Interactive and informative notifications


I am currently starting up and I have already signed up for a Tweetdeck account today! And started using the app on my desktop now, it's super easy to navigate! It's super user-friendly because it has columns on it, default left-most column is the tweets from all of the friends I have followed, next column is for the tweets I have been mentioned, the third one is for my direct messages and the last one on the right-most column is for the trending tweets worldwide. It's cute and I am loving it!

Here is how the interface looks like:

Notice the icon on my system tray? You can directly click on it if you want to tweet something and the Tweetdeck app will opened right in front of you.

If you haven't installed one yet, I would recommend Tweetdeck for you! Grab it now!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/junebride31

Thanks!

xoxo,

Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment