I Joined HoshiGirl's Comeback/Birthday Contest

What's so good about blog hopping? Aside from getting to know more bloggers, you will also learn that there are a lot of blog contests floating in the world wide web. I just found two blog contests today and I wanna hopefully get one of the prizes. Teehee!

So I visited April today (*waving* hi April!) and she wrote about HoshiGirl's Comeback/Birthday contest. I was fascinated by this cute Domo thing and the to-do list is so pretty I want to write on it now. I just learned that Gel had just came back to blogging and as a way of welcoming back, she put up this contest. And how does it work? 
1st, Like HoshiGirl*’s Facebook page. I already did!
2nd, Like and support this awesome band, Auto Aim. Done!
3rd, Follow me on Twitter.  
4th, Tweet this: “I want to win cute stuff and $$$, @hoshigirl! http://j.mp/j8Is7K #WelcomeBackHoshiGirl“ 
5th, Comment on this entry so I know you joined! 
6th, Blog about this contest and get +2 entries in the raffle! I have 2 entries now! wohoo!
Same as how other blog contests do, the winner will be chosen via Random.org. Oh! I hope Lady Luck's with me so I can grab one of these cute stuff and some $_$ from HoshiGirl:




FIRST PLACE
1 – Domo Plush Keychain
2 – Round Domo Bag
3 – Domo Any Year Planner
4 – Domo Case
+$20 (to be sent via Paypal) and permanent link on my sidebar


SECOND PLACE
1 – Love Story Rainbow Wall Clock
2 – Gridded To-Do List
+$10 (to be sent via Paypal) and permanent link on my sidebar

THIRD PLACE
1 – Rainbow click pen
2 – Pinkie Pirate Dooodolls Plush Keychain
3 – Gridded To-Do List
+$5 (to be sent via Paypal) and permanent link on my sidebar



BTW, the contest is still open up to June 10, 2011. Not too late yet! Blog about it now! 


For other information visit HoshiGirl's post here!


xoxo,

Pin It!

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment