Human Heart Nature's ORGANIC LIP BALM PEPPERMINT Review


Haven't posted any review yet since I started switching to Human Heart Nature's products because I thought a month of usage is not enough until I almost forget posting about it. Glad I had a time today to do this and the first product I will be reviewing is the Peppermint Organic Lip Balm. This came with the initial kit and this is how it looks like:


Here are its ingredients: beeswax, organic cocos nucifera oil (virgin coconut oil), Helianthus annuus(sunflower)seed oil, organic Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) extract, organic Rosmarinus Officinalis(rosemary) extract, organic Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) essential oil, tocopherol(Vitamin E)


At first, I was hesitant to use it because it might be too minty but then I thought about how it can help up with my lips. I often have chap lips even if I have put on my old lip balm, the chapping would show up after a couple of hours of applying. So, I set aside the negative vibes and applied it. So how did it felt right after? Well, the minty thing was really there but not the same as I imagined, it wasn't too minty at all. It felt like I was eating something like a menthol candy. Oh! And I can lick it without worrying of any lead stuff on it. It lasted for more than two hours but I would re-apply anytime I think I needed it. The good thing is that it is super light and small so even if you only bring a purse, it can fit in, guess most lip balms are but this one is super light compared to my old lip balm.

After two months, I can still use it but one thing I noticed with it is it seemed to change its color. From being white, it seemed to be more of a yellowish color. And that encourages me to stop using it. Hmmm... I don't know why until I read the print on it: For expiry, see stamp. I was looking where the stamp is, I stopped after a almost five minutes of searching. I realized it might have been stamped on the plastic package when it was still new, I already had forgotten how it looked like when I first got it. But I guess it has already reached it's expiration. That worries me actually. I don't know if the expiration date had already passed and then there I was, comfortably using it still. Woah! I got to throw this na! But, nothing had actually happened to me or to my lips, they are still perfectly intact and chapping only happens sometimes. I officially stopped using it for now, guess I need to try the other types though.

I might not be using this flavor, but one things sure, I will still be using Human Heart Nature's lip balms. Maybe I will buy one but will be giving it to some friends.
Rating: 7 of 10

Next to review will be the Human Heart Nature's All Natural Spray Sanitizer:


xoxo,


Pin It!

20 Comments to “Human Heart Nature's ORGANIC LIP BALM PEPPERMINT Review”

Leave a comment

Please leave a comment